Thursday, November 7, 2013

Player Feedback to Blue Chip225

eee 
 In Their Own Words
Players and Families Comment on Camp

Blue Chip 225
Our players
38 states,
3 Canadian Provinces
3 Countries
  
  
Like Blue Chip
for
Coaching Quality
Top Competition
College Exposure
Making Friends
  
  
College Contacts
90% of Rising Seniors
70% Rising Juniors
Equal numbers for Varsity and Elite
  
  
Our Coaches
 Every Blue Chip Coach is a college coach
  
100 Colleges
 at Rising Seniors
  
70 Colleges
at Rising Juniors
  
60 Colleges
at Rising Sophs
  
200 Colleges
viewed all star games
online
  
  
  
  
November 2013
  

Dear Coach:

 At Blue Chip 225 we are proud of our commitment to supporting the development of motivated lacrosse players with college in their plans.  We are proud to share the feedback we have received from our annual survey of players and families.  They tell us that Blue Chip 225 offers outstanding coaching, balanced and challenging competition, and connections with college coaches and new friends they make at camp.
  
We hope that you share their enthusiasm in recommending your players for Blue Chip 225.  We offer two divisions: Elite for players seeking top level D1 college careers, and Varsity for players who aim to play college lacrosse.   All you have to do is email your recommendations totspencer@bluechiplax.com.
  
Please include player name, graduation year, position, varsity or elite endorsement,  player email and parent email.  Please include your name, title, email, and phone. 
  
Thank you for trusting us to be part of the development of your athletes .
  
Please feel free to contact me at tspencer@bluechiplax.com if you have any questions or comments.
  
  
  

Players and Family Value  Blue Chip Coaching
Every Coach Is A College Coach
 

Learning from awesome coaches
The positive feedback from the coaches as well as the team oriented attitude of the players.  The coaches were enthusiastic, knowledgeable and seemed to be having fun. My son felt that he played his best lacrosse of the summer and learned a lot.
My son liked the level of competition in the Elite Division. He enjoyed playing for a college coach at a program he is seriously considering. 
Coaching while play was going on... No yelling or screaming...just coaching... 
The enthusiasm of the coaches. My son has been to several very good camps. He described the coaches as enthusiastic, clear and focused. I witnessed the same from the sidelines. I was very impressed.

interaction with so many coaches; our only other experience with camps like this is ********...no comparison...besides Bryant is SO much better than **********!
Probably the coaching and overall experience. My son had an amazing time and really liked his coach.
The coaching,length of the camp and the scheduling of practices sessions and games allowed for a in season experience instead of a brief showcase. Having three college coaches work with my son was positive. 

 The competition was outstanding. My son was in the elite division and all the players were awesome. The coaching staff was very knowledgeable and treated all players very well. My son has been playing lacrosse for 10 years and he said this was the best camp he ever attended.
I coach 5 boys who went to the camp. They all had a blast and would go back again. I also noticed that the coaches were actively engaged in coaching the games/boys. Flow of information was also very good.

Getting in depth coaching on all my strong and weak areas. Coached provided very helpful constructive criticism.
The coaches were supportive, informative, and enthusiastic.  Many reached out to express their interest in having our son play for their schools.

Value in Competition Against the Best in the Country
   Competition Brings Out the Best
  
The level of competition and that not a single other player was cocky on the field.  It was very humbling.
My son liked the level of competition in the Elite Division. He enjoyed playing for a college coach at a program he is seriously considering. 
Being able to meet different players from around the country and competing with them made Blue Chip very worth while.
The competition, high level of play, and variety of athletes from around the nation.
 Bench marking himself against top tier competition.
Solid competition.  Good to get my son playing against mostly "northern" compettion and out of his area

The competitiveness of each game Ted spencer made It very competitive
The competition was outstanding. My son was in the elite division and all the players were awesome..
I got the chance to showcase my skills while playing against some great players from around the country.
 I enjoyed getting to play against the best competition I have ever played against. 

Exposure to College Coaches Connects to the Future
 Showcasing Players and Programs

 
Played with the best and met the best college coaches suited for me
I enjoyed knowing that so many college coaches were on staff watching our games.
The amount of exposure to the college coaches I emailed that attended the camp was incredible.

High level competition in front of top tier coaches.
Great exposure. I was able to really connect with my coach as he was from a school on my list.
 Secondly, I thought it was a great learning and maturing endeavor for my 16 yr old. Conversing one on one with top DIII coaches,
My son liked the level of competition in the Elite Division. He enjoyed playing for a college coach at a program he is seriously considering. 
Bluechips also Opened the doors to colleges, I got a reputation at Bluechips that I could never get at my High School...

College coaches are contacting now... Thanks!
The exposure to college coaches while also building a team and honing my skills.
The All-Star Game was the best part of Blue Chip 225. It provided me with decent exposure and it was a great overall experience.
My son has been invited  to attend an invitational only showcase at a D1 school as a result of Bluechips!
I enjoyed meeting people as well as being exposed to so many coaches. It was a rewarding experience and I enjoyed the high competition level.
My chance to be coached and seen by college coaches while playing at a high of lacrosse.
 We received many emails after camp...probably 10+
The amount of college coaches that were there was amazing it got me extremely excited to play to my best 

The exposure I got that I normally wouldn't get from my high school or club team

My son has recieved approximately 40 emails,calls,and letters from college coaches since attending and has committed to a school of his dreams.  
Great coaches, good competition, productive exposure to  a lot of colleges!
My son had a challenging set of games, including the all star game and an overall great experience, not to mention the exposure to so many college coaches.
I got to meet many kids from all over the country, and being looked at by college coaches

Blue Chip 225 Makes Friends
  Assignments Are Made Regionally To Encourage Networking

Meeting all the guys that were in the dorms, and getting to learn all the time from our coaches.
I was able to meet many future friends at 225, some of which I still keep in touch with
Bonding with teammates.
Being with friends and playing with them.
Staying in the dorms with new people
The whole experience was great. I met a bunch of new guys that became friends, the coaches were awesome,
 Being able to meet different players from around the country and competing with them made Blue Chip very worth while.
The live streaming of the All-star game.  The players being housed with others from their area.

The players and coaches were great to be around and definitely one of the highlights to my summer. My dorm set up was with all of my friends and we had a great time together.

My favorite part of blue chip was meeting kids from all over and making connections.
Meeting other players and seeing what level I have to play at.!
I enjoyed getting to play against the best competition I have ever played against.
I got to meet many kids from all over the country, and being looked at by college coaches
The close knit relationships I made with the best in the country
  

No comments:

Post a Comment